Hey folks just a quick update to let you know that I have moved sites and I would love it if you moved with me! My wonderfully, talented beau has helped me create a glorious new site that I am so excited to share!
It has all my previous posts as well as me posting new ramblings on the regular. I’m amping this thing up this year with a bunch of new features for you to enjoy so stay tuned. Please come check the new site out and sign up via e-mail or RSS to stay in the loop!
Thanks for your continued reading and support!
1. The sun finally appeared in NYC, even if it was short lived.
2. Best dumplings in Chinatown. $2.50 for 10 dumplings. Delicious on a budget.
3. Chinatown locals out enjoying the sun, playing card games.
4. Local Bushwick subway stop.
5. Found this amazing street art when exploring East Village and Lower East Side.
6. My dying rose. Still haven’t thrown these V. Day beauts away, the colours are too magical.
7. Best day at work when I got driven to downtown Manhattan with a personal driver.
8. A few snaps of our street in Bushwick before we moved.
9. Graffiti on the local deli.
10. Moving day! Thanks Felix!
11. Will in the back of the moving van.
12. Exploring the new neighbourhood, walking to our new subway stop.